Thursday 18 January 2007

You`ve got to start somewhere!






Well what do i do now!
Oh yeah tell you all about myself. What i do for work, fun and generally whats going on in my life!
First of all i`ve got to say who`s going to be interested well i suppose anyone who finds my blog and gets past the first page!
This is me in france doing a bit of trout fishing i managed two and a good case of sunstroke One nil to the fish i think. When im not in france i work for a university in Liverpool as a security officer.
I`ve been married to Vicky for nearly ten years and hopefully so long as she wants me another forty,fifty or sixty!! .
Well that will do for now.
See y`all soon

1 comment:

jason said...

HAHA. Well done you.
You have entered a whole new world of blogging.
And I agree.
He's not the messiah.....He's a very naughty boy!